Friday 16 April 2021

 I just got home a couple of hours ago. There was a two hour wait for the RAC to fix the rear door, which popped open on the Hurcote Lane. That's the narrow one with the passing points. I discovered that the handle had lost a couple of screws - a bit like me when the RAC said the wait was 2 - 4 hours. I made a pot of tea and had lunch in Hurcote Road while I waited. I was very pleased to have my onboard facilities as Hurcote is in the middle of nowhere.



Despite this setback, I really enjoyed my few days away with the group. Lovely company and lots of assistance. A steep learning curve about the storage and bed base. I'm going to strip out the van and repack with a lot less stuff.






I took a few photos on the campsite - a couple from Levant II, watching the game of Kubb (sounds like something that should be played on Discworld.) The other is of Levant II's very spacious pitch.





Thank you, Malcolm for organising Wolverley and encouraging me to join in when I was feeling very sore and tired. I felt very relaxed on Thursday and dozed in the sun. You probably couldn't tell as I was beneath my large sunhat.


I'm looking forward to St Neot's. It's very close to home and a lovely site. I hope to have the air lock in the water sorted a suitable washing bowl for use in the Skadu. I might replace the large chair with the lightweight one that packs into its own small carry bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment