Monday 18 January 2021

Autumn Road Trip.

 



I'm making progress in the planning for an early Autumn road trip in Levant II. The idea is to take the coast road from the starting point in Southwold's Camp site, towards Cromer. I probably won't make it all the way to Cromer, as, so far, I have found some smashing Camping and Caravaning Club sites along the way.

Of course, it is possible to drive the whole way in less than two hours, but this coast bears a lot of exploring and re-visiting.








So far, I have clocked up 8 nights, stopping for 2 nights at each campsite. I suspect that will be more than my limit for coping without washing facilities. What I am in need of, is a travelling companion - a fellow motorhomer who would like to join me on my maiden tour. Contact me via PM and we can work out mutually convenient dates in May.

I have yet to decide on my return route but I hope to visit friends on the way home.



All of this is Pandemic-dependent, but once the planning is completed and bookings made, it is easy to transfer to later dates if needed. My two nights in Southwold have already been paid. Re-booking is just a phone-call away.


No comments:

Post a Comment